Antivirus Security Pro virus
Antivirus Security Pro (Malware Security Suite) is a fake Microsoft Windows Antivirus/Antispyware program in the Rogue. WinWebSec family of malware classified as scareware. Antivirus Security Pro performs fake system scan and returns false scan results and causes many problems for computer users.
Antivirus Security Pro is configured to start each time Microsoft Windows boots and is also reported to eliminate legitimate software including software used to delete the malicious program. In some cases Antivirus Security Pro will display a pop-up message that claims that legitimate software has become corrupted. This message is detailed below:
Download Removal Toolto remove Antivirus Security Pro
Warning! Infected file detected
Location: File System
Suspicious activity detected in the application notepad. exe to the behavior of the virus Win32/Conficker. X. For your safety and to prevent loss of data, the operation of application cmd. exe has been temporarily restricted.
The fraudulent alerts and scan results displayed by Antivirus Security Pro malware should be ignored as they are false. Though your computer is technically infected with Antivirus Security Pro malware, scanning results promoted by this fake Antivirus Security software are completely false.
Warning! Infected file detected.
We strongly recommend activation of the full version of your anti-virus software to repair threats.
Warning! Network attack attempt detected.
To keep the computer safe, the threat must be blocked.
In some cases Antivirus Security Pro is advertised as freeware called Antivirus Security on a variety of unethical websites. Users can download the software and use the malicious software, which will then return false scan results and claim that the full version of Antivirus Security must be installed right Antivirus Security Pro (Antivirus Security Pro fessional). DO NOT PURCHASE this fake Microsoft Windows software. It is never recommended to hand over your purchase information to cyber criminals. Cyber offences relating to fraudulent software include credit theft, extortion, and identity theft. If you bought Antivirus Security Pro please contact the appropriate bank or credit institution to dispute charges and discuss security measures.
Antivirus Security Pro may also limit access to legitimate sites and display a browser window that claims the website is compromised or that the internet browser has become corrupted.
How does Antivirus Security Pro malware get onto a computer?
Antivirus Security Pro can be manually and voluntarily downloaded from malicious sites but most of the time Antivirus Security Pro is present without consent. Antivirus Security Pro is often downloaded through exploit kits and trojan horses located on hacked and hacked Web sites and in some cases the ads, e-mail spam, and social media content.Download Removal Toolto remove Antivirus Security Pro
Antivirus Security Pro may have also bundled with third-party freeware, shareware, codecs, and may have been included in files associated with torrent downloads.
1. Automatic Antivirus Security Pro removing
Use the instructions below to automatically delete Antivirus Security Pro scareware and third-party software.
1. Install the free or paid version of SpyHunter Anti-Malware.
2. Once SpyHunter is installed, run the program. If you are using the free version of SpyHunter you will be prompted to update the database, make sure to do so.
3. On the first tab labeled “Scanner” select the Perform full scan option and click the Scan button to perform a complete system scan. SpyHunter will automatically detect Antivirus Security Pro malware infecting your computer system.
4. Once the malware scan is complete, SpyHunter may prompt notification of malicious objects are detected. Select the malicious objects and click the Remove Selected button to completely remove Antivirus Security Pro from your computer (the image below shows a file that is NOT selected) or click the Delete button to delete quarantined files.
CCleaner can be used to automatically recover internet browser settings boot up settings, and remove stubborn Antivirus Security Pro rogue software.
1. Install the free or paid version of CCleaner by Piriform. Download Removal Toolto remove Antivirus Security Pro
2. Once installed, open the program and navigate to Cleaner > Windows/Applications and click the Analyze button. Afterwards, select the Run Cleaner button on the bottom right of the program interface.
3. Next, navigate to Tools > Startup and search through each tab starting from windows, internet explorer, etc. , all the way to Content Menu, for additional suspicious entries and click Disable and Delete after nothing was found. Something to look for could include the title ” Antivirus. ”
4. To automatically remove Antivirus Security Pro and unwanted programs, go to the Uninstall tab and set Antivirus Security Pro software in the installed programs list. Uninstall the programs as selected.
2. Manual Antivirus Security Pro removing
Use the instructions below to manually remove Antivirus Security Pro use generic removal proceedings if permitted, as well as third-party software that may be installed alongside rogue Antivirus Security Pro software.
How to uninstall Antivirus Security Pro
1. Access Windows Start Menu and navigate to the Control Panel.
2. Click Uninstall a program or Add and remove the program.
3. In the list of installed programs, search for Antivirus Security Pro and other potentially unwanted software. Once located, double click the unwanted programs or highlight them in the list and click the Uninstall button.
How to remove System Doctor 2014 (Scareware)
How to uninstall the software using CCleaner by Piriform (Troubleshoot)
How to restore Microsoft Windows Operating Systems (XP, Vista, 7)
How update/reset Microsoft Windows 8 Operating Systems